STI Garage Door is an expert at giving you the precise garage door solution for your needs. Whether that is their full garage door replacement service of all of the aspects of your garage door system or a simple replacement of defective or worn parts.
STI Garage Door carries all of the parts from top manufacturers and all the styles you could imagine to make sure your garage door job is done to your satisfaction.
When you speak with one of our professional representatives, we will set up a time for one of our expert technicians to come to your house or office where they will:
- Discuss your needs and concerns
- Make a visual inspection of all aspects of your current garage door, it’s parts and systems
- Discuss replacement alternatives
- Make a detailed plan of action
- Give you a timetable for completion and a firm estimate of the cost
Of course, when your job is done, STI Garage Door will not only make sure that everything is working perfectly, we will also remove all old parts, clean the entire work area, and handle the removal of your old garage door.
The Parts of Your Garage Door We Can Replace
Most customers are unaware that the replacement of the entire door system is not always necessary. Some issues can be solved by simply using garage door replacement parts and hardware such as:
- Door seal: the rubber weather stripping seal that surrounds the door and the bottom seal that sits at the base of the door and helps to keep the elements out can wear out over time. Replacing this with a new, tight-fit seal can make a dramatic impact on the weatherproofing of your garage door keeping the inside of your garage comfortable and increasing energy efficiency.
- Door rollers: if your door struggles to open and close or has a ton of vibration and noise while operating, a simple changing out of the door rollers often solves the problem.
- Door windows: windows in garage doors are no different than any other window in your home. The glass can crack or break and our technicians can easily change them out for new windows saving you the cost of an entirely new door.
- Remote Control Replacement: an automatic garage door does not have much value without an operating remote. Whether yours has stopped working or has been misplaced, let our experts set you up with a brand new remote.
- Child Sensors: there may be no more important part on an automatic garage door than the child safety sensors that protect against little ones being injured by a closing garage door. Let our experts make sure that these sensors are in good working order.
- Lock Replacement: give yourself the security of a properly locking garage door by having our technicians install a new lock or repair your current lock.
So How Much Does It Cost to Replace a Garage Door?
As you can see there is a wide range and type of services available to get your garage door system back in good working shape. Some of our simple fixes like new rollers and new seals can run only a couple of hundred dollars. Garage door panel replacement cost for the sectional panels of your garage door is between $250 to $700.
For complete door replacement, overhead garage door replacement can cost over $1000. A complete garage door replacement cost can be as much as $1500 to $2000 depending on whether the new door material is made of wood, steel, aluminum or a composite material.
That is why we at STI Garage Door take the time to walk you through what you want, what we think is needed and then give you an exact timetable and price to get the job done correctly.
If you have made the choice to get an estimated cost of garage door replacement or repair, STI Garage Door offers a number of great discounts for all of these services to help get you started on the road to the garage you want.
Make the Call to STI Garage Door For All Your Repair Needs
Garage doors is all STI Garage Doors does. We have all the parts from the top manufacturers, and knowledge and the expertise to get the job done right quickly and at a price that you can afford.
With over six years of experience in this industry and a full team of knowledgeable and courteous technicians, it is easy to see why we have earned a 5-star reputation as the Washington DC area’s leading garage door repair company.
Start now by giving our friendly team a call to schedule an appointment or if you prefer simply fill out our simple online request for service form!