It’s very simple to do. But remember that resetting garage door openers differs depending on their age.
Resetting older garage door openers
Older garage door openers usually operate via DIP (dual in-line package) switches and radio frequencies. Several switches on these devices are located on the main and the handheld openers. These switches turn the machine on or off. Note that the combination of switches on the main opener and the manual openers must be the same.
Resetting newer garage door openers
Newer openers use a wireless system. To reset the new opener, locate the “Learn” or “Home” button on the motor. Press this button and hold it down for 5-6 seconds. The LED should turn off.
Garage Door Service
- How much does emergency garage door service cost after hours?
- How much does garage door maintenance cost?
- How much does a double-wide garage door replacement cost?
- How much does it cost to repair a garage door frame?
- How much does garage door bottom seal installation cost?
- How much does it cost to repair a garage door sensor?
- How much does it cost to repair the frame around the garage door?
- How much could an emergency garage door repair cost?